Become a Nonprofit Partner
Nonprofit and local organizations with missions related to food, farming, historic preservation, the environment, and art are welcome to partner with us. See the many ways we can work together below!
Nourish Kids Activity Lead at Market
Are you a nonprofit or local organization looking to interact with young families and can provide an engaging activity? Lead an activity at our Kids Club!
- No cost to participate
- Ability to share organizational information at Kids Club booth
- Guaranteed interaction with participating families
- Tent, weights, and two tables will be provided
- Support purchasing some activity supplies (restrictions apply and availability based on current grant funding)
- Mention in our Nourish Kids newsletter with 1,775+ subscribers
- Opportunities are available year-round:
- Market Square Farmers’ Market: 2nd Saturdays, May – November
- New Harvest Farmers’ Market: 3rd Thursdays, April – September
- Winter Farmers’ Market: 2nd Saturdays, December – March
- Chair(s) not provided
- Bring your own signage (restrictions apply)
- Cannot solicit donations, sell merchandise, or tickets to events
Tabling at Market
Are you a nonprofit or local organization looking for passive exposure with all market visitors? Schedule a day at the market!
- (1) FREE 10′ x 10′ booth space, randomly assigned (able to request a location but cannot be guaranteed)
- Ability to solicit donations and sell tickets to organizational events (restrictions apply)
- Ability to sell a small selection of branded merchandise (restrictions apply)
- Opportunities available at the following markets:
- Market Square Farmers’ Market: Saturdays, May – October
- Market Square Farmers’ Market: Wednesdays, May – October
- New Harvest Farmers’ Market: Thursdays, April – September
Rules & Restrictions:
- Limited to nonprofits and local organizations with missions related to food, farming, historic preservation, the environment, and art only
- These booths are intended for outreach only
- The distribution of food/candy/beverages, for sale or for free, is not allowed
- Nourish Knoxville’s markets are not a forum for political, commercial, and/or religious organizations to recruit, market, and/or advertise
- Any organization promoting specific political, commercial, and/or religious individuals or causes is not eligible
- Organizations must remain on-site for the entirety of the market – early departures disrupt market and are not allowed
- Must bring your own booth materials– tent, table, chairs, signage, weights, etc.
- Weights ARE REQUIRED for all tents set up within the market (minimum of 25 lbs per tent leg) and must be securely fastened to the tent
- Tents are not required, but they are strongly suggested
- Umbrellas are not permitted
Please fill out the form at the bottom of the page to begin the scheduling process and a Nourish Knoxville staff member will be in contact. If you have any questions, email email@example.com
Nonprofit Partnering Request Please provide the following information and a Nourish Knoxville staff member will email you to schedule your organization.
Want to be involved but neither of these opportunities suit your organization? Consider a sponsorship! Learn more about our sponsorship opportunities here or by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org