Nourish Knoxville operates three, producer-only farmers’ markets in Knoxville, Tennessee. Everything sold at our farmers’ markets is grown/raised/produced by the vendor within a 150-mile radius of Knoxville, Tennessee.
Please use the navigation below to find more information about each market.
COVID-19 UPDATES: Please see our COVID-19 RESPONSE page for more details about the COVID-19 safety protocols in place at our markets and the most up-to-date information about each of our markets.
- Winter Farmers’ Market
- SEASON & HOURS: held every other Saturday (10 am – 2 pm), January – April. Stay tuned for 2021 dates!
- LOCATION: Central United Methodist, 201 3rd Avenue Knoxville, TN 37917
- New Harvest Farmers’ Market
- SEASON & HOURS: held every Thursday (3 – 6 pm), April 23 – September 24, 2020.
- LOCATION: New Harvest Park, 4775 New Harvest Lane, Knoxville
- Market Square Farmers’ Market
- The Market Square Farmers’ Market is currently on hold until a return to Market Square is deemed safe by the City of Knoxville and Nourish Knoxville. In the meantime, we will be operating the Market at Mary Costa Plaza, a food and farm market featuring some of your favorite vendors from the Market Square Farmers’ Market. See below for more information about this temporary market.
- Market at Mary Costa Plaza
- SEASON: May 2nd – until our return to Market Square (TBD)
- HOURS: Every Wednesday (10 am – 1 pm) and Saturday (9 am – 1 pm), with a dedicated hour of shopping for the elderly and immune-compromised during the first hour of each market day.
- LOCATION: Mary Costa Plaza, 500 Howard Baker Jr. Avenue, Knoxville
Interested in becoming a vendor? Visit our Become a Vendor page for more information!
For additional questions, email [email protected].