Nourish Knoxville operates four, producer-only farmers’ markets in Knoxville, Tennessee. Everything sold at our farmers’ markets is grown/raised/produced by the vendor within a 150-mile radius of Knoxville, Tennessee.
Please use the navigation below to find more information about each market.
COVID-19 UPDATES: Please see our COVID-19 RESPONSE page for more details about the COVID-19 safety protocols in place at our markets and the most up-to-date information about each of our markets.
- Winter Farmers’ Market
- SEASON & HOURS: YTBD for 2022 – stay tuned!
- LOCATION: YTBD for 2022 – stay tuned!
- Market Square Farmers’ Market
- SEASON & HOURS:
- Every Wednesday, May 5 – November 17, 2021
- *Every Saturday, July 10 – November 20, 2021
- NO FARMERS’ MARKET ON SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 27, 2021
- Every Saturday, December 4 – 18, 2021
*The Saturday Market Square Farmers’ Market is currently being held outside the Knoxville Civic Auditorium & Coliseum on Mary Costa Plaza (500 Howard Baker Jr. Avenue) through July 3, 2021. Visit our Market at Mary Costa Plaza page for more information about our Saturday farmers’ market.
- Every Wednesday
- Every Saturday
- May 1 – July 3: outside the Knoxville Civic Auditorium & Coliseum on Mary Costa Plaza (500 Howard Baker Jr. Avenue). Visit our Market at Mary Costa Plaza page for more information about our Saturday farmers’ market.
- July 10 – December 18: Market Square, Union Avenue, and Market Street.
- Market at Mary Costa Plaza
- SEASON & HOURS: every Saturday (*9 am – 1 pm). May 1 – July 3, 2021
* 9 am – 10 am is our Masked Shopping Hour. All guests 2 years and older during this hour must wear a mask/face covering securely over the nose and mouth, regardless of vaccination status.
- LOCATION: Mary Costa Plaza, 500 Howard Baker Jr. Avenue, Knoxville
- New Harvest Farmers’ Market
- SEASON & HOURS: every Thursday (3 pm – 6 pm). April 22 – September 30, 2021.
- LOCATION: New Harvest Park, 4775 New Harvest Lane, Knoxville
Interested in becoming a vendor? Visit our Become a Vendor page for more information!
For additional questions, email [email protected].