Market at Mary Costa Plaza
- COVID-19 UPDATE: see our COVID-19 RESPONSE page for more details about the COVID-19 safety protocols in place at our markets.
Dates and Hours:
Every Wednesday & Saturday, May 2 – until our return to Market Square (TBD)
- 10 am – 11 am: a dedicated hour of shopping for the elderly and immune-compromised
- 11 am – 1 pm: shopping for the general public.
- 9 am – 10 am: a dedicated hour of shopping for the elderly and immune-compromised
- 10 am – 1 pm: shopping for the general public.
Mary Costa Plaza
500 Howard Baker Jr. Avenue
Knoxville, TN 37915
Interested in which vendors will be attending? Check out our INTERACTIVE MAP!
FREE parking is available in GARAGE A on Howard Baker Jr. Avenue, right across from Mary Costa Plaza and the Knoxville Civic Auditorium-Coliseum.