Volunteer with Nourish
COVID-19 UPDATES: Currently, we do not have any at-market volunteer opportunities available. Please see our COVID-19 Response page for more details about the COVID-19 safety protocols in place at our markets and the most up-to-date information about each of our markets. If you are interested in volunteering with Nourish Knoxville in another capacity, please email, [email protected].
- Assist on-site at the Market Square Farmers’ Market on Saturdays, May through November. Duties include set up, break down, staffing our Veggie Valet booth, crowd counting, customer service, and assistance at the information booth.
- Assist with children’s activities at our Power of Produce Clubs every second Saturday at the Market Square Farmers’ Market.
- Assist with crowd counting and activities at our Winter Farmers’ Markets, every other week, January through April.
We at Nourish Knoxville are so grateful for our volunteers and all of the work they do for our community! So, we came up with a plan for honoring and rewarding our volunteers for their time and hard work:
- After 10 hours, volunteers are invited to our volunteer recognition party.
- After 25 hours, volunteers are recognized as Friends of Nourish Knoxville.
- After 35 hours, volunteers can pick out a free Nourish Knoxville t-shirt.
- After 50 hours, volunteers are invited to our Friends and Farmers party.
- After 75 hours, volunteers receive special recognition by Nourish Knoxville.