Become a Vendor
***Applications for all of our 2021 farmers’ markets are currently closed. Stay tuned for 2022 application release dates.***
Review the applicable Vendor Handbook before applying to a Nourish Knoxville Market.
No resale is allowed by any vendor at any Nourish Knoxville Market. If you did not make it, grow it, or produce it, you cannot sell it. Occasionally collaborative efforts may be accepted with prior approval from Nourish Knoxville. Vendors may only sell products approved through the application. Additional products can be added with prior approval.
MARKET DATES AND APPLICATION RELEASES:
2021 Dates & Hours:
- Every Wednesday (10 am – 1 pm), May 5 through November 17, 2021
- Market Square in downtown Knoxville
- Applications for the 2021 Wednesday Market Square Farmers’ Market are currently closed. Stay tuned for the 2022 application release date.
2021 Dates & Hours:
- Every Thursday (3 pm – 6 pm), April 22 through September 30, 2021
- New Harvest Park, 4775 New Harvest Lane, Knoxville, TN.
- Applications for the 2021 Thursday New Harvest Farmers’ Market are currently closed. Stay tuned for the 2022 application release date.
2021 Dates & Hours:
- Every Saturday (9 am – 1 pm), May 1 through November 20, 2021
- ** NO MARKET SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 27, 2021 **
- Every Saturday (10 am – 1 pm), December 4 – December 18, 2021.
- Market Square, Union Avenue, and Market Street in downtown Knoxville
- Applications for the 2021 Saturday Market Square Farmers’ Market are currently closed. Stay tuned for the 2022 application release date.
2022 Dates & Hours:
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
Q: Do I have to participate in every Nourish Market?
- A: No. You apply to each Market separately. All vendors reapply for each Market every year. Acceptance in one Market does not guarantee acceptance into another.
Do I have to participate every date the Market is held?
- A: No. You can select specific dates on which you would like to participate when filling out the application.
How much does it cost?
- A: Refer to the Vendor Handbook (link at top of page) for booth fees for each Market. Booth fees are per day, per space. All our Markets also charge a non-refundable application fee.
What if I select dates and want to change them after submitting the application?
- A: You will email us with any requested date changes. Once you submit your application, you cannot change your own dates.
What if I can’t attend a date I am approved for?
- A: We have a 1-week cancellation policy. Email us with cancellations at least 1 week before the selected date to receive credit for booth fees, [email protected].
Do you provide tents and tables?
- A: No. Each vendor provides his/her own setup. We do not require that vendors have a tent, but it is advisable. If you intend to set up a tent, Nourish Knoxville requires you weight your tent with at least 25 lbs of weight per leg and that the weights are securely fastened to the tent. The Winter Farmers’ Market is indoors, so no tents are needed.
Do you allow prepared food made in an uncertified kitchen?
- A: No. All prepared food must be made in an inspected kitchen.
I don’t have an inspected kitchen. Can I rent or share someone else’s inspected kitchen?
- A: Yes. We will require a copy of the kitchen’s inspection documentation and a commissary agreement with the owner of the kitchen. These documents may vary depending on the county/city/state and the type of product. Please email us for more information on your specific circumstance, [email protected]
Do I receive a refund if there is inclement weather at an outdoor market?
- A: No. All Markets are held rain or shine. If Nourish Knoxville decides to cancel a market due to dangerous, inclement weather, all vendors will receive credit or a refund for that date.
Will electricity be available?
- A: Yes, but only in select locations and in limited quantities. If you require electricity, please make a note in your application. We will not be able to accommodate all requests for electricity. Please note: electricity for food trucks is not available at Mary Costa Plaza. If you wish to have your food truck participate in a Market held on Mary Costa Plaza, you will need a generator. A generator may be required for food trucks operating at the NHFM, as access to power is limited.