Become a Vendor
After reviewing the Vendor Handbook and Currency Guide, applicants interested in applying to a Nourish Knoxville Market will apply through Manage My Market, an online market management tool.
No resale is allowed by any vendor at any Nourish Knoxville Market. If you did not make it, grow it or produce it, you cannot sell it. Occasionally collaborative efforts may be accepted with prior approval from Nourish Knoxville. Vendors may only sell products approved through this application. Additional products can be added with prior approval.
MARKET DATES AND APPLICATION RELEASES:
2018 Market Square Farmers’ Market
- Every Wednesday (11am – 2pm) and Saturday (9am – 2pm), May 2nd through November 17th 2018.
- Applications for the 2018 MSFM are now CLOSED. Applications for the 2019 MSFM will open February 6th 2019.
2018 Market Square Holiday Market
- Every Saturday (11am – 5pm), December 1st through December 22nd 2018.
- Applications will be available August 1st – December 5th 2018. Click HERE to apply. ** UPDATE, 10/1/18: ACCEPTING VENDORS FOR OUR WAITING LIST ONLY**
2019 Winter Farmers’ Market
- Every other Saturday (10am – 2 pm), January 5th through April 13th, 2019.
- Applications will be available October 31st 2018 – April 3rd 2019. Click HERE to apply.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
Q: Do I have to participate in every Nourish Market?
- A: No. You apply to each market separately. All vendors reapply for each Market every year. Acceptance in one Market does not guarantee acceptance into another.
Do I have to participate every date the Market is held?
- A: No. You can select specific dates on which you would like to participate when filling out the application.
How much does it cost?
- Refer to the Vendor Handbook for booth fees for each Market. Booth fees are per day, per space.
What if I select dates and want to change them after submitting the application?
- A: You will email us with any requested date changes. Once you submit your application, you cannot change your own dates.
What if I can’t attend a date I am approved for?
- A: We have a 1 week cancellation policy. Email us with cancellations at least 1 week before the selected date to receive credit for booth fees, [email protected].
Do you provide tents and tables?
- A: No. Each vendor provides his/her own set up. We do not require that vendors have a tent, but it is advisable. The Winter Farmers’ Market is indoors, so no tents are needed.
Do you allow prepared food made in an uncertified kitchen?
- A: No. All prepared food must be made in an inspected kitchen.
I don’t have an inspected kitchen. Can I rent or share someone else’s inspected kitchen?
- A: Yes. We will require a copy of the inspected kitchen’s documentation and a commissary agreement with the owner of the kitchen. These documents may vary depending on the county/city/state. Please email us for more information on your specific circumstance, [email protected]
Is the Holiday Market outdoors?
- A: Yes. It is located on part of Market Square, Market St. and Union Ave.
The outdoor markets are sometimes held in uncomfortable weather. Can I bring a heater or fan?
- A: Electric heaters and fans are not allowed at any Nourish Knoxville Market. Battery operated fans are welcome.
Do I receive a refund if there is inclement weather at an outdoor market?
- A: No. All Markets are held rain or shine. If Nourish Knoxville decides to cancel a market due to dangerous, inclement weather, all vendors will receive credit or a refund for that date.
Will electricity be available?
- A: Yes, but only in select locations. If you require electricity, please make a note in your application. We will not be able to accommodate all requests for electricity. Please note: electricity for food trucks is available at the MSFM and MSHM but not at the WFM. If you wish to to have your food truck participate in the WFM, you will need a generator.