It’s a special night celebrating the culinary and creative talents in the Volunteer State!
Mast General Store is bringing together several of our favorite vendors and neighbors who showcase their talents everyday in the products they share with customers and guests including:
• Gayla Seale – you could say this local artist has a magnetic personality – check out her magnets!
• Danielle Asher – she’ll be signing her children’s book My Friend the Sunsphere.
• Giving up salt doesn’t mean you have to give up flavor – try the Red Hot Sprinkle from Olde Virden’s Tennessee Pepper Co.
• Harper’s Naturals Skin Care Products was created out of necessity to provide relief from an auto immune disease, now it’s a go-to to take care of skin and hair naturally! Meet the creator.
• Lodge Cast Iron has been made in TN for more than a century, and it’s used and loved by grandmas and chefs alike.
• Matlin Farms is a family-owned and operated business making premium dog treats from 100% chicken & pork. Fido says, “Mmm, mmm! I’ll have some more, please.”
• Meet Laura Still and let her share a little bit of Knoxville’s haunted history – she’ll be signing her Haunted Knoxville book.
• Did you know that our friends from Refill Coffee Cart also make smoothies in the summer? Discover more about their refreshing treats!
• If you are looking for a special gift for dad, a graduate, a good client, or best friend, you might want to consider something from Colonel Littleton Ltd., Inc. Made in Lynnville, TN, these products are crafted to last a lifetime.
There’s one other element to this special evening! We are celebrating 110 years of the Bijou Theatre with a raffle to win tickets to an upcoming concert and an opportunity to round up your purchase to the next dollar to make a donation to this venerable institution of entertainment and education.
Make sure to register for the drawings held every 15 minutes starting at 6:30 p.m.