- This event has passed.
Market at Mary Costa Plaza
December 5, 2020 @ 10:00 am - 1:00 pm
The Market at Mary Costa Plaza temporarily takes the place of the suspended Market Square Farmers’ Market during the COVID-19 pandemic. See our COVID-19 Response for details on how to shop safely at this time.
Dates and Hours:
Every Wednesday & Saturday, May 2 – until our return to Market Square (TBD)
- 10 am – 11 am: dedicated hour of shopping for the elderly and immune-compromised
- 11 am – 1 pm: shopping for the general public.
- Last Wednesday market: November 18
- 9 am – 10 am: dedicated hour of shopping for the elderly and immune-compromised
- 10 am – 1 pm: shopping for the general public.
- December Hours: 10 am – 1 pm
Mary Costa Plaza
500 Howard Baker Jr. Avenue
Knoxville, TN 37915
FREE parking is available in GARAGE A on Howard Baker Jr. Avenue, right across from Mary Costa Plaza and the Knoxville Civic Auditorium-Coliseum.
During the COVID-19 pandemic, our markets will consist of food and farm vendors only. Interested in which vendors will be attending? Check out our INTERACTIVE MAP!
SNAP and Double Up Food Bucks are offered at this market.